top of page
Research Opportunities at CRMC

For Athabasca University students:

If you're looking to complete a clinical research project at CRMC, please contact the Clinical Manager by clicking on this link. Make sure to mention the period of your research project as well as your full name and phone number for a call back for instructions.

For students of any other university in Canada, the USA, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand:

We currently accept only students from Athabasca University. If you would like to complete a research project at CRMC, you must do the following:

  • Obtain full and unencumbered license with either the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta or the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (we do not consider applicants who are not already on the CRNA or CPSA registers at the time of their application)

  • Ask your studies coordinator to contact the clinical manager via email by clicking on this link and request to start the procedures to create a practicum partnership with CRMC (we only accept enduring partnerships, we do not consider one-off requests)

bottom of page